Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Celebrate With Style

Well, today I am so excited, because I am featured in the Mothers Day boutique, in the new online magazine, Celebrate With Style! www.celebratewithstyle.com
It is a beautiful site, with fantastic information about fashion, food, party ideas, weddings, family, decor etc. check it out! Visit the Celebration Boutique, where you can shop for beautiful handcrafted items from some very talented people.

Next week I am going to start a series about the different elements that make up my jewelry. I will have some in depth information, on the different beads and materials that go into making my pieces , such as lampwork beads, silver, Swarovski crystlas, Venetian glass, and vintage beads. Have a wonderful weekend. I am off tomorrow to do some skiing. So until then...
Susan
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com