Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Maui Dreamin"



Maui dreamin' on such a winters day! Oh is it Spring?? Sorry, you could have fooled me. As I look out my window I see a thick blanket of snow on the ground, and snow on the spruce trees that surround my home, but at least it is sunny at the moment. This morning it was snowing on and off, and I couldn't help but wish that I were back in Maui. I was fortunate enough to go to Maui for the second time in two years this past February, and I could go back a thousand more times! The perfect climate, the most beautiful beaches in the world, the flowers, the whales and the turtles, and the people are always so nice. I would live there in a heartbeat if I was an American citizen. Oh, I know its expensive to live there...but what a place to spend your life in! For me winter is now in its seventh month...that is... 7 months!!! While on my vacation there, I was inspired by the ocean, and when I returned home I designed this bracelet. Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention that the southsea shell pearls that are used in this bracelet, were purchased while I was in Maui. Yep, I cannot go anywhere without trying to bring home some more beads!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com