Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Recently, on a creative evening, I was playing around with my materials, and started wiring together various beads, chain and wire and ended up with a rather unique looking floral pendant, quite by accident! The pendant sat on my desk for several days before I finally got around to completing this necklace. I think this would be so pretty as the finishing touch to a brides gown. It certainly has an organic feel, and reminds me of a heirloom cottage garden. I used some very delicate vintage lucite frosted flowers, woven between pink hearts of Venetian glass, pink quartz and Swarovski crystals. There are also some very cool texturized vintage beads in an antique rose color, on the part of the necklace that goes around your neck. I will be listing this in my store later today. Oh yes, I will have to come up with a name for it...mmmm what song?
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com