Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Summer Bracelet



So as promised, I have pictures of the "creation" that I made with the German vintage lucite leaves and flower, as well as the cool beads from Angela at Bedford Beadworks! I decided to make a summertime fun and whimsical bracelet, as the colors are SO summerish. I also added some neat vintage, pink, opaque Swarovski crystals that are shaped like flowers, and some very sparkly big blue vintage Swarovskis as well. I will be listing this on Etsy in my store later today. Enjoy!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com