Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Feedjit and Ennice, North Carolina

A few weeks ago I installed the Feedjit widget onto my blog. "How cool!' I thought, as now I could see the locations where all my readers come from. After surfing through several blogs and sites that also had feedjit, I started to notice that this person from Ennice, North Carolina was visiting all the same sites as me! How absurd, how weird, how creepy, I thought....that someone was following me around checking out the very same sites as me. Duh..... it finally clicked that it WAS me! I was Ennice, North Carolina!! I actually live in Alberta, Canada...so just a few miles off! So today I removed the feedjit widget from my blog, as I started to realize that maybe this was not as accurate as I had originally thought. However, I decided to check out this place called Ennice, as I was now curious as to what this liitle place was all about. So here is what I found out:



Ennice is approxiamately 3747 kilometers from my house, or about a 38 hour drive.

The population of Ennice is 1,743.

Ennice is a small town located in the northwest Blue Ridge Mountains between the New River and the Blue Ridge Parkway, two-hours from Winston-Salem and Charlotte.

Compared to the rest of the country,the cost of living in Ennice, is 6.54% Lower than the U.S. average.

The New and Little Rivers near Ennice offer canoeing, kayaking, rafting and fishing and miles of hiking trails can be found in the surrounding state parks and country backroads.

There are alot of golf courses and ski areas within a short distance of Ennice.

The weather looks quite nice there, with a mild winter, and warm humid summers.



There seems to be some issues with ghosts in Ennice!



As I gather this information, I notice how there are many similarities between this town of Ennice, North Carolina, and Bragg Creek, Alberta...where I live. Very interesting, we could be sister towns! Part two tomorrow...stay tuned. Oh yes, and remember, that if you see Ennice, North Carolina on your feedjit, it may just be me!

Pin It

3 comments:

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

haha, that's funny! Good thing you didn't have a stalker though!

Mike Golch said...

thanks for stopping by my site if you have an email I'll tell you how to do the playlist widget.

ESCUDERO said...

Thank you for your encouraging words, and stopping by and visiting. Love your jewelry!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com