Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Music Monday

So you have probably all heard of Wordless Wednesday, and I have seen Thirteen Thursday, and there are probably other themed week days, so I thought.... "How about Music Monday?" So to go along with the Hot Rocks music theme, every Monday I will feature a favourite music video. Today I am starting with one of my favourite, an extremely talented musician and fabulous guitar player....Lindsey Buckingham. His new CD came out on Sept. 16, and mine is in the mail...can't wait to listen to it. In the meantime here he is playing one of my favourite songs from his last CD, Under the Skin.


Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com