Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hot Rocks Clearance Sale





The Scorching Hot Summer Clearance Sale, is still on in my Etsy store, and its a great time to buy as these rock bottom prices will not be further reduced! So if you are looking for gifts for Christmas, or something special for someones birthday...please check out my store. All designs are one of a kind, and made using precious metals, artisan beads, Swarovski crystals, vintage beads and semi precious stones. I have several new and exciting items for the Fall season and the holidays, that I will be listing next week!
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com