Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Love You Forever- Childrens book by Robert Munsch


Today my husband and I started our Christmas shopping. I know, I know......I am starting early, but we have been doing this now for about 8 years, and it is so worth being organized. First there are no crowds to battle with in the malls, or in the parking lots. The weather is better, no running in the freezing cold from the car to the mall, and no coats to lug around once you are inside the mall. There is great selection out in the stores right now, especially if you are looking to purchase any of the very hot toys and games for Christmas. Plus we get this all done so that in December, we can relax and actually enjoy the holiday season, without all the stress!! We have a big family, so that means a few trips to the big city over the next few weeks, for my husband and I to buy all the Christmas gifts, for our 4 children, 1 son- in- law, 2 grandchildren, 2 daughters boyfriends, 1 cat and 1 hamster, oh yes and something for each other! Amongst the Wii and Nintendo games, we try and fit in some classic games and toys, and most certainly some books...especially for the kids. Today, as I was browsing the childrens section in the book store, I came across one of my favourite books, written by popular childrens author, Robert Munsch , called " Love You Forever", and I bought a copy for myself! This is such a wonderful story about the love that a mother has for her son, and even although it is a childrens book, it is a lovely book to give to parents, grandparents, or even older adult children, that are hard to buy for. I find it to be a very moving story, and I always get teary eyed when I read it. Robert Muncsh writes great books for kids that have marvelous illustrations as well, and most of them are hilarious!You can read about these award winning books here. Check out his website, to hear him read Love You Forever out loud.
Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com