Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged!!

Oh! I have been tagged!
Silver Canyons Happenings has tagged me so now I have to tag 7 of you!
Here is how it works, for those of you unfamilier with the game:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok so here are my 7 random strange but true facts about myself:
1. I love to read True Crime books, and my favourite author in this genre is Ann Rule.
2. I had my first child at the very tender age of 18.
3. I got my first tattoo this past February, while on vacation in Maui...two starfish in the waves! (Yes... I was completely sober when I had this done!)
4. I was born in London, England and moved to Canada as a child. It took me 37 years to get around to taking my Canadian citizenship exam, but finally got it! All my family, eventually moved back to England, and I stayed here in Canada.
5. My favourite TV shows are, CSI, Survivor, Desperate Houswives, So You Think You can Dance, The Tudors and Prison Break.
6. I am afraid of heights, but I am fine in planes and helicopters.
7. I love fashion, and adore shoes, purses and coats!

So here is who I have tagged:

My Gypsy Goods

Pregnant with Cancer

Something Just to Start

More than Sew So

Make every Day your Lucky Day

Kala Pol Studio

Just add dots


Pin It

1 comment:

Silver Canyons said...

You are a good sport! And it's great reading what people post!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com