Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

CHristmas art show update







The Christmas art and craft show that I was in this past weekend was great! I slightly surpassed my personal goal for sales, got a few custom orders,got a lead for a big festival in the Spring, and handed out a whole pile of business cards...I ran out on Sunday at 4:00pm and had to resort to scribbling down my website on lined paper! It didn't hurt that I was the first table that you saw when you walked through the doors either! I certainly got lucky there. I raised $95.00 for Beads for Life, with my silent auction, so I was quite pleased with that. Here are some pictures of my table...Betty and Lucy, my redhead mannequins really worked hard this past weekend!
Pin It

5 comments:

Deb DiSalvo said...

congrats on your show. LOVE your table setup with the manequins!
Cheers,
Deb

Anonymous said...

Looks great. It would be difficult to simply walk past your table no matter what location with those mannequins smiling at me! Your designs are wonderful. Congratulations on the show.

ChatElaine said...

Congrats on your sales glad you did so well.

Unknown said...

Hey there!

I'm kinda dropping by randomly (& kinda dropping by to hit you with my EC) to tell you about this new selling site I found. It's called ArtFire.com & you should check it out.

It's still really, really new (still in beta) but it's heading in a really good direction! They are already buying advertising online & in print magazines to bring in traffic to the site. (It's already got almost as much traffic as indiepublic.com)

It's got stats for shop views so you know where your customers are coming from! I know! Gasp! Faint! Right? hehe

& it's just $7 a month (for the first 5000 artists) to list & sell as much as you can FOREVER. $7 a month no matter what! I signed up on that alone! haha

Anyhoo, it is new so there aren't zillions of people using it (which is good & bad) but I thought you might want to take a look at it. With the ad campaign they are working on kicking in soon (or so they are saying), I think it's going to be a good place to start listing!

If you sign up, give me a yell & let me know what you think!

Always,
Amy

P.S. OMG! I love that bust! I almost got it but too many people said it was scary. I loved it though! LOVED IT!

Beaderjojo said...

Congrats on doing well. And I absolutely LOVE your manequins! lol.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com