Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Free Shipping!

I would like to wish our neighbours to the south of us a very Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your time with your loved ones and may your tables be filled with all things yummy!As it is colder here in Canada, we need to fatten up earlier than our American friends, so we already had our big Thanksgiving feast in October! I will have free shipping (yay!!) to the USA and Canada only, on all my items in my Etsy store on Thursday and Friday Nov.27 and 28. Pin It

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com