Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My first award!





Ooooooh....my first award!!! I am so excited! This Butterfly Award, for the coolest blog ever, was sent to me by Crafts and Cooking , who is all the way over in India! If you enjoy Indian food, which I do, she has some fabulous recipes on her blog. I also enjoy seeing images from another part of the world, and really enjoyed her post and photos about her day in Dilli Hat. So thank you, Swapna I am honoured that you enjoy my blog!


Here are the rules to accept the award:


Put the logo on your blog
Add a link to the person who awarded you
Nominate outstanding blogs that you follow
Add links to those blogs
Leave a message to those nominees on their blog


I picked 10 of my faves and there are many more, but thought I better limit the number. So, in no particular order my nominees are:


Tialey Vintage- fabulous vintage finds


Triz Designs- jewelry to drool over!


Twenty Pound Tabby- wonderful fabric crafts, and the most adorable ornaments ever!

Thyme2dream-beautiful tiaras, earcuffs and more!


Artistic Flair-gorgeous and very cool fused glass. Check out her Twelve Days of Etsy!


ChatElaine- British jewelry designer and lampwork artist ( on the cover of this months Beads and Beyond magazine)


Paintings in Watercolor-stunning watercolor art by Linda Hammelman


Altered Events- Beautiful and romantic hair clips, chokers, tiaras and weddding accessories


Beaded Tail- this blog is like a daily dose of sunshine...it always makes me smile!

Sweetwater Designs- Lampwork bead artist and fellow Canadian!






Pin It

8 comments:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Thank you so much for nominating me for this award - I am honored!
Cheers,
Deb:)

Hot Rocks said...

Deb, you are so welcome! I love your work and enjoy reading your blog!
Susan

ChatElaine said...

Oh thank you Susan, I had such a fab day yesterday and you have finished today on another high!! I've got an even bigger grin now!! :0)))

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for thinking of me! I appreciate what you said about my blog more than I can say!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first award and thank you so much for nominating me and for the drooling!!! :-)

Deborah Lambson said...

thanks Susan ♥

Karla said...

WOW- I cant believe its only your first award- your blog is so much fun!! Congrats and thanks for honoring me as well:-)

Anonymous said...

Your second award is at our site. Congratulations!

Such beautiful sparklies...love it!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com