Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Faithfully

I have a new listing in my etsy shop...it is about time as I have not listed anything new for awhile! Just in time for Valentines Day, is a new bracelet titled Faithfully. You remember that song by Journey? It features gorgeous beads by USA artisan, JavaBead, handcrafted Bali beads, lots of sterling silver and Swarovski crystals.


Dont' forget to enter my giveaway for a pair of sterling silver and vintage Swarovski crystal earrings! Just make your song suggestion for naming my necklace ( see top of blog page on where to "click" for all the details) by midnight Jan 31!!
Pin It

6 comments:

ChatElaine said...

Wow! just great I love those big lampies in there! and all those hearts. Yummy!!

BeadedTail said...

I love hearts so love that bracelet! Plus, I'm a HUGE Journey fan so hear the word "Faithfully" just as they would sing it!

Grace said...

Hi HotRocks, can I join the contest? It is just my first visit in here. :)

Hot Rocks said...

Certainly Grace! The contest is open to everyone!

Unknown said...

But of course I remember that song, your jewelry is absolutely amazing, seriously!

The Muse said...

Hello. I am visiting by means of Swapna, who spoke highly of your work :)

She is right...it's wonderful!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com