Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

A very special and heartfelt "Thank you" goes out to my top entrecard droppers, who take the time out of their busy days to visit my little corner of the world on a regular basis! My top droppers this month are:

Dropper
# of drops
Alteredevents
31
My gypsygoods
31
BeadedTail
27
More Than Sew So
26
My Life in Italy
25
Behind the Bit
25
Tialey Vintage Clothing
22
A Rose By Name
22
Lenox Knits
21
Split Rock Ranch
20 Pin It

No comments:

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com