Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Blog Love!!

**Please fill out my survey on the right hand side! This will help me understand what type of posts you enjoy reading on Hot Rocks blog.


More love for my blog this week, with the fun loving gals from GAFFERGLASSUSA who nominated my blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award! If you make or love lampwork beads, or love anything made with glass, you must stop over at their blog. Thank you ladies!!

In passing on this award I would like to nominate the following fabulous blogs, that have very talented authors and lots of yummy eye candy! Please check them out.








If you've been nominated and would like to pass the award on, here are the guidelines:

1.Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate up to 8 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated
Pin It

2 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks so much for the nomination! Yours is a great blog and your shop is wonderful to look over.

ReneeBuchananArt said...

Thank you SO much! I love your blog and I'm honored :) You're so talented.

I've given you a big mention on my blog.

Renee :)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com