Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sneak peak!

Well... I am off to Vancouver Island for the Easter break, in a couple of days, but before I go, I thought I would give you a sneak peak at that necklace that I have been working on! You know...the one that I had been struggling with. The etched lampwork beads by Deb at Sweetwater Designs, are lovely and you can see them in this photo. I think I am back on track now, and thanks to all of you that lent their support during my time of creative frustration!! Hopefully I will get it completed and have photos of the finished design after my little holiday. In the meantime I wish you all a very Happy Easter!

Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dear Hot Rocks,
wish you nice little holiday. Vancouver Island must be awsome at this time of the year - maybe this will be a wonderful boost for new designs...

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Lovely colours - looking forward to seeing more - have a good break.
Kristin :)

BeadedTail said...

Looking very pretty! Can't wait to see more! Have a wonderful holiday on Vancouver Island!

Unknown said...

Looks lovely so far (just like all your pieces)!!


Happy Easter to you and yours!

Deborah Lambson said...

Lucky girl..I need to see some green soon!!
Looks lovely Susan..♥ as I knew it would.

storybeader said...

looks very nice to me. Multiple stands are always popular!

Unknown said...

Another great piece!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's very pretty! I love the idea of naming your pieces after music, that's so cool:) The circle game bracelet below is fabulous!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com