Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Animal Prints on Safari


Animal prints are found in fashion as well as home decor. They are certainly a classic, and never seem to go out of style. Adding something to your look or to your home, in an animal print, is sexy, exotic, daring.... a little bit wild! Animal prints were all the rage on the Spring and Summer catwalks, featuring spots and stripes, and by pairing them with hot bright colors such as lime green and fuchsia, you get a very trendy look. By limiting animal prints to accessories, like scarves, handbags, shoes and jewelry and by pairing these with black, grey, camel or denim, you get a very chic, glamorous look. In your home, a few cushions, a special chair or a lovely faux print rug adds timeless style with pizzaz.
One of my favourite pair of shoes are a leopard print kitten heel by Guess, that I love to wear with jeans .Oh yes, I am a bit of a shoe-a-holic!

Want to learn more about animal prints? Then please visit the Animal Print Essentials blog, where yours truly is currently featured as the guest artist!! Author, and interior designer, Maria DeGange, has some wonderful information on fashion, home interiors, art and Etsy crafters as well as food, such as cakes such as this one pictured here, done in animal prints! How cool is that?

Pin It

3 comments:

Erika said...

I like the mix of beads in the bracelet and well written article.

No, I am no longer on EC. I could not get past the 'punishment' for not accepting certain paid ads. But thanks for the yoga comment--I am excited about this journey and feeling better!

Unknown said...

LOVE the bracelet...animal prints do seem to be a timeless classic

ChatElaine said...

Lovely bracelet, Susan, animal prints are very 'in' this year indeed. My tiger pumps will be well worn too I think!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com