Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The holiday weekend was fabulous! It was so nice to spend some time with family and friends, enjoy some great meals and celebrate with good wine. On another note, I have  a couple of wholesale projects for my jewelry in the works, that I hope will pan out for me, as well as a booking to do a summer evening street market,  out on Vancouver Island. The street market is held every Tuesday evening, and I have secured 4 Tuesdays in July. It will be a different type of customer than I have here, where I live, and I hope to experiment with some new designs from my lower priced line, that I am currently working on. So my vacation this summer will be mixed with a little business, but I am looking forward to it.


Pin It

5 comments:

Duni said...

I'm glad you had a great time! And congrats on the wholesales!!! Sounds exciting. My vacations always have a little business thrown in too :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a fun filled holiday. Good Luck with the plans for your jewelry.

Cindy said...

HI Susan! Your new summer street fair venue sounds wonderful...you'll probably enjoy meeting the regulars there and it seems like a nice environment for the summer. Your new pieces are beautiful, btw.

BeadedTail said...

Glad you had a great weekend! Congrats on the wholesale orders and the street market sounds like a fun opportunity too!

ChatElaine said...

Hope the street market goes well for you, looks like a great place especially if the sun is shining.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com