Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Victoria Day long weekend.

The Victoria Day long weekend is almost upon us, and mine is one big party! This weekend, we are celebrating two of our daughters birthdays,  belated Mothers Day with my two out of town children, and one of my best friends birthdays......all at my house! I have a household of family and friends gathering here for the festivities, and when there is celebrating to do, everyone arranges ahead of time to spend the night at our home, as we are out in the country. So the weekend will be filled with loved ones, dinners on the barbeque, lots of good old fashioned board games,  great music and fabulous red wine! I love to have these types of gatherings! The grandkids will be here as well, so there is never a dull moment. I am sure I will need a week to recuperate after the festivities are over. I hope you all have a great , and safe weekend as well, whatever you may be doing. Pin It

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like you are in for an exciting and busy weekend! Have fun!

xo Catherine

BeadedTail said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a blast! Have a fabulous weekend:)

Duni said...

Enjoy the festivities and your family!

Lin said...

Oh, have FUN!! We'll be waiting for stories when you return. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy your time with your family :)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com