Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Designs!

Yesterday was such a beautiful, warm, sunny day, that I took all my jewelry outside to photograph.The sun on the faceted, Swarovski crystal pendants, really made them sparkle! This one includes pyrite and quartz beads.


 The center bead is a wonderful tumbled  piece of amethyst.The blue beads are vintage Swarovski and the dots really sparkle in colors of pink and  lavender. The handmade glass round beads are by  English glass artist, Clare Scott.
  Once again, a dazzling Swarovski pendant, wrapped in sterling silver wire and coil, and suspended from  sterling silver chains.

 This colorful summertime bracelet, features the lampwork glass of Louisiana artisan, Rebecca Werner. I included Thai silver, gold vermeil, vintage beads and Swaovski crystal.
                                  
  A few pieces from my more affordable line, using silver plate, rhodium plate, brass and copper. Many of the metal and lucite beads in the following photos are  vintage and really cool!




Pin It

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Oh I love them all! I really love that first necklace and last bracelet! Stunning!

Unknown said...

Really pretty jewellery. You are always an inspiration for me!
By the way, I can't find your EC-widget. Have you left Entrecard?

Best wishes,
Anna
Anna's W-Words

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com