Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Wow, the weekend went by so quickly! I had a couple of girlfriends over on Saturday night, for a "Girls Night In". Of course we gabbed, enjoyed some wine and gabbed some more. 
One of them suggested we play Masterpiece....remember that board game, where you buy and sell art with millions of dollars?  It was a lot of fun with many laughs, and hey...I won!


Then we watched The Ugly Truth, on DVD,  a true chick flick, rom com, which also rendered many giggles, especially the restaurant scene!


 I did manage to finish some new jewelery, lots of earrings, a couple of necklaces, and a bracelet, which I hope to photograph today for your viewing pleasure tomorrow. My son and husband had a great time at  Scout camp, where they went white water rafting, and horseback riding. The weather here was great as well, sunny and hot! 

On another note, for all my Entrecard droppers, I will be leaving Entrecard shortly. I am no longer accepting new ads, but will let the current ads run, and then I will cancel my account. I just do not have the time to commit any more. Thank you to all faithful "droppers", I have found some fabulous blogs thru the program, which I will continue to read. I hope that if you enjoy my blog, that you will mark me as a favorite, and stop by often. 


Pin It

2 comments:

Lin said...

Well, that sounds like a lovely evening! I haven't played Masterpiece since I was a kid!!! I love getting together with just the girls and laughing until your sides hurt. :)

You won't miss EC. The time you gain is incredible!

BeadedTail said...

Glad you had a fun weekend and that your son and husband did too! Can't wait to see your new jewelry!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com