Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

I am still here!

I am finally back home after 5 fabulous, relaxing, fun filled weeks away! I sold my jewelery at several markets and fairs while vacationing on the beautiful Vancouver Island, and met some wonderful people in the process. As always, I was inspired by the natural beauty of my surroundings, as I always experience maximum creativity flow when I am on the Island! Now it is back to the studio to prepare for the Fall and Christmas shows, that will soon be creeping up on me. I managed to obtain some very unique, vintage finds, while on holidays, that will be used in my newest creations for my Fall and Holiday lines...I am so excited....stay tuned! Pin It

1 comment:

Lin said...

I was wondering where you were! I'm glad you are back and I'm looking forward to seeing what you are creating these days.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com