Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall

Fall has definitely arrived, in my part of the world! We have seen 2 light snowfalls in the last week, and temperatures are  a lot cooler. I look out my window and see spruce trees dusted in white, poplar trees shedding their golden leaves, and everything  covered in a subtle, misty fog. The squirrels are still running about like little psychotic maniacs, trying to stock up on food supplies before winter arrives, and the young deer, are losing their spotted coats and have grown significantly. Probably from eating all my plants!
  Fall always signifies a busy time for those of us in the arts and craft world, with upcoming Christmas shows and events just mere weeks away. I am still busy creating my Vintage Collection, for several upcoming events, and also have a couple of custom orders on my plate, as well as  hunting  for special treasures to incorporate into my jewelry. Over the past 4 days, I came down with some kind of flu/ cold  that has set me back  a few days as well. Oh, dear, lots of catching up to do!  Here is one of my newest bracelets, that features this gorgeous, vintage, sparkling rhinestone clasp and vintage silver Swarovski crystals...very classy!


Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds like you have a lot going on in your neck of the woods! I can't believe I read the word snow...sheesh. Hope you feel better and happy making!

BeadedTail said...

Snow already? Hope you do get an Indian summer before the snow returns for good. Hope you feel better soon too!

That bracelet is stunning!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com