Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fall Vintage Collection........

Just a quick post to show you a couple of photos of one of my latest designs, from my  Fall Vintage Collection.
This  eclectic necklace, was created with many vintage parts   including  some fabulous  Swarovski crystals, glass pearls from Japan, very cool sequined beads, a gorgeous vintage button,  a glass chandelier part, and some great chains and charms.



Pin It

2 comments:

Jane Perala said...

I love it - that's fantastic!

BeadedTail said...

Incredible! So funky and fun!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com