Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things..................

I love to browse and shop on Etsy. There are so many talented artisans out there that create such beautiful things. I managed to pick up a few of my Christmas gifts from Etsy this year, and have found many more that I have added to my Favorites list for future occasions. I wanted to share with you some of my new found shops that I simply adore! Online shopping deadlines for Christmas gift giving, are fast approaching so keep that in mind if you are purchasing online. If you need somegreat gift ideas, or if you are looking for a special treat for yourself this holiday season, check out these very cool shops on Etsy.
 Gifts for the couple:
Daydreem Designs - unique hand engraved glass candle holders, champagne and wine glasses, vases etc. Gorgeous work!




Gifts for a romantic lady:

Etsylissimo

Victorian inspired, accessories, lacy gloves, arm warmers etc.




Irene Gasha
Unique handmade embroideries


Gifts for the trendy fashionista
  Emily Ryan
Fashion Designer from Portland, Oregon.



Ideas for the yoga buff:
Paper Maple

  Handmade unique yoga bags,(I bought one!), eye pillows and robes of the highest quality fabrics from Japan, Europe and America
.


Ideas for teens and young adults:
Bare Tree Apparel

Extremely cool belt buckles, t-shirts, scarves etc. Screen printed with eco friendly inks on USA made apparel.





These are just a few of the amazing items that I have found while browsing on Etsy. Happy shopping!



Pin It

4 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Those really are amazing! I love the engraved candle holder. It's gorgeous!

Lin said...

I LOVE the etched glass!! I'm soooo gonna get some of that. Thanks for the links. I love when folks help me find good stuff!

Catherine said...

There really are so many talented people/crafters on Etsy isn't there. I really like the snowflake dish at the top - beautiful!
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

Cool ideas. I'm digging the etched glass ware!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com