Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fresh Designs

Here is what I have been working on during these snowy days of Spring. More creations from my Woodland Jewels Collection, that are perfect for summer  brides and  Spring prom girls!

"Love-in-a-Mist" 


This bracelet is designed on sterling silver chain, with Swarovski glass pearls, rough  hammered quartz nuggets, several beautiful types of vintage beads including West German givre beads, Swarovski givre beads and crystals, faux pearls, and pretty white glass buttons also hailing from West Germany.

"White Magic"   

This necklace combines delicate sterling silver chain with Swarovski glass pearls in white and platinum with a gorgeous vintage rhinestone necklace from the 1950's. 


"Casa Blanca Lily"


The  unique vintage rhinestone clasp on this piece reminded me of a lily! I created this bracelet with  white Swarovski pearls, sterling silver beads, Swarovski crystal hearts, faceted glass beads and vintage fabric beads from France...ooh- la-la! Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Sucks that you still have to be inspired by the snow...but the pieces are gorgeous! I really, really love that first one!

BeadedTail said...

Your jewelry is always so beautiful! It's fun, funky, unique and stunning all in one!

Cindy said...

Absolutely gorgeous...I love each piece - they are all so detailed and full of gorgeous components. I especially love the rhinestone necklace - it went from pretty to spectacular!

Lin said...

I like the blues tucked in there with the crystals and the pearls. I really like seeing what you create--everything is so darn lovely!!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com