Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Saturday night out

On Saturday evening, we attended my friends fundraising dinner for The Mustard Seed. The proceeds from this event went to help Calgarys homeless population. There was a silent auction with several pieces of art work, several baskets of goodies that were raffled off, and a 50/50 draw. Unfortunately we were all a bunch of losers at our table! The bracelet that I donated for the silent auction sold for $160.00, so I was very pleased!
Here I am with my friend, Brenda, who decided that she wanted to help feed the homeless and organized this fundraiser...I have to give her a big huge applause!

We went to this event with 3 other couples.
Here are the ladies..............


and here are our guys!


We had a great evening ,and it certainly was for a good cause. Pin It

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

That's wonderful that your bracelet did so well and it looks like everyone had a great time!

Catherine said...

Having fun for a good cause ~ now that is a wonderful thing! How lovely that your pretty bracelet brought in money for the homeless. You are a beautiful person my friend!
xo Catherine

ChatElaine said...

What a beautiful bracelet and I'm glad it made such a high price for the charity. Thanks for visiting I havent been around much lately but I must visit more often I just cant believe the changes you've been making in your jewellery, always beautiful though!!

Need to pop in on your flickr!!

Pop back again soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hmn...did the guys mean to color coordinate??? Haha. Glad you guys had a great time. It looks like it was a hit! And congrats on the price your bracelet wracked in. It looks absolutely stunning!

Hot Rocks said...

Thanks everyone!
Nancy...we teased them about that EXACT same thing! LOL!

Lin said...

Oh, you all look so cute!!! Glad it was a fun evening and the bracelet was so successful! :)

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com