Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011



This coming Monday, is Thanksgiving Day, here in the Great White North. That makes it a long weekend! Yes, we shall be feasting on turkey, sweet potatoes and cranberry sauce, and of course the traditional and most required pumpkin pie. So to all my Canadian readers I wish you a happy, safe and very enjoyable Thanksgiving weekend! To my readers from other parts of the world, I wish you all a wonderful weekend. ( American readers, don't be jealous....your Thanksgiving will be here soon.)
 Have you thought about buying handmade this Christmas season? I certainly plan to do a lot more shopping from artists at local craft shows and on Etsy, for gifts this year. Support your local artist, and you are supporting your local economy! Plus you will have something unique that those big box stores can't offer. So enjoy your weekend and in the meantime, please check out these very cool Canadian Etsy Shops! These are  very talented artists, that have some amazing shops on Etsy. Great for getting gift ideas, because you know that Christmas is just around the corner, eh?!

                                             SummerBreeze 

Greeting cards and original abstract art


                                        The Spirited Fairy

Eco-Friendly 100% Vegetable based candles

                                         Hand Knit Hugs 
 Classic Knits for todays children
                                          
                                          The Soap Gallery

Simply delicious body care

                               Mgotovac Original Art and Crafts

Original art and crafts
                                                  
                                                   Raceytay

Photography
                                   
                                    My Hand Bound Books

Hand bound books
Pin It

2 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and enjoy that pumpkin pie! I like your finds from your fellow Canadians!

Catherine said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I ate my share of pie. My pants feel tight today. :(

Home made gifts are always a lovely idea.

Have a good week!

xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com