Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Ready for Christmas



Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I have been busy..... decorating......inside,








                         and outside.......


         I have done some baking.......

           and wrapped my gifts......

            I have a tree upstairs.......

             and a tree downstairs.......

       and there is snow all around!

      I think I am ready for Christmas!!





Pin It

5 comments:

Jane Perala said...

I'm impressed!!!!!!
I haven't even got our little tree up yet. I guess I had better get on with it - lol - or Christmas will be over before I know it.

BeadedTail said...

Your decorations are so beautiful and the setting looks like a winter wonderland! What a magical place to be for the holidays!

Lin said...

WOW! LOVELY--I'm coming over to see all of your decorations. :)

Your house is sooooo pretty--both outside and in (and in general) and very inviting. And you have snow? We don't yet. :(


I have that very same angel (between Santa and the snowman) on my mantel! I was surprised to see her familiar face at your house. When did she come visit you????

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful home and tree decorations are bliss!

Happy Holidays!

Catherine said...

Very very pretty!!! I love your white birds ~ they would go well on my tree! :)

And look at all your snow! Yes, a white Christmas looks to be in order for your house. I can see green grass on my front lawn. I have no problem with that. Santa can ride a lawn mower here. ;)

xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com