Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bragg Creek Fire


Last night in our little hamlet of Bragg Creek, one of two gas stations burnt down. The gas station is located next to the strip mall that has  the local shops and restaurants, and luckily no one was hurt! Firefighters came from several surrounding communities, and managed to get it under control quickly. One of the local fellows took this photo and emailed it to us. We were totally safe, as our home is a few miles from the center of town. However...quite sad to see this local landmark and business destroyed. Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..that's really sad! I'm so glad to hear that you all are OK though and that no one else was hurt either.

Lin said...

That is SCARY! I'm glad nobody got hurt. I'll bet you could see those flames for miles.

Jane Perala said...

Yikes - scarey! I'm glad no one was hurt!

Catherine said...

Very scary! I'm glad no one was hurt!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com