Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Upcycled Mason Jars

They say that with the right lighting, any mood can be achieved. I just discovered the coolest light fixtures on Etsy by BootsNGus, and just had to share with you!


  How cool would these be in a country kitchen?

Great conversation pieces for your shabby chic decor!

 I love this rainbow colored piece.

Check out their shop on Etsy for more vintage finds.


Pin It

4 comments:

Duni said...

Love these! Especially the ones in the third pic...drool ;-)

BeadedTail said...

I would never have thought to do all that with mason jars! Love the last one!

Catherine said...

These are very cool! They would be really nice out on a deck or patio too! Thanks for sharing this idea!
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

Some people are just so clever and creative.....those are great!

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com