Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

I am busy packing and preparing for our little get away, so today I am introducing you to some of the fabulous shops that I have recently found on Etsy.
 Enjoy!

From the Waughdrobe
Handmade, Vintage Inspired,one of a kind hats, fascinators, jewelry & accessories. I love her shop...but I am especially  drooling over her gorgeous hats!

Handmade, crocheted accessories from JustColor. LOVE this adorable purse!

treehouse28 is definitely high up on my list of the next place to purchase some unique and comfortable clothing!


P.S Hot Rocks on Etsy will be closed from Feb. 14- 28. I will reopen in March with fresh new designs for Spring. Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool & comfortable looking clothes. They look like great things for vacation:)

Lin said...

Cute finds! Have fun on your trip. :( Wish I was going with you!

BeadedTail said...

That little purse is cute! Enjoy Kauai! Think of those of us in less than tropical weather while your snorkeling or walking on the beach! :)

Catherine said...

Have a fantastic trip ~ travel safe!
Wishing you a day filled with love!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com