Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Its been awhile since I posted........ I know!
 Here is what has been going on in my neck of the woods.
- I have had computer tech guy investigating the issues we have been having, and he thinks it may be resolved. Last week we had practically no service for 2 and 1/2 days! So we shall see if it is fixed.

- Last week my husband accidently hit a deer on his way to work. After 9 years of living in the country, he had never hit one...and there are a lot out here! This one was actually close to the city, and when it darted out in front of his car he slammed the brakes, and narrowly missed it. However, right behind the first deer was a second deer, and sadly that one did not make it. The police officer had to put the deer down. My husband was very emotional about seeing that.

-The Spring Bling event last Saturday was a huge success! After preparing so hard for this party, I thought I would be able to take this week off. However, I now have several custom orders that I received from customers at the party, and as a result I am very busy, and will not be able to kick back this week as previously planned.  Oh well, I guess that is a good thing!

- Spring here still tends to be elusive! We are having nicer days mixed in with cooler snowy days. Today is lightly snowing.

-My husband, the pack rat, has been going through his collections of things in the garage. On the weekend he had another collector/retailer come out and buy a big group of his fossils, and collections. Yay...more room in the garage!

- Yesterday I went to my fitness class, worked out for an hour, and then went off to the grocery store to pick up a few things. When I got home, I realized that my exercise pants were on inside out! Yikes...hopefully no one noticed! And...hopefully that is not a sign of what the week will be like!


Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahah...laughing with you about the inside out pants. That sounds like something I would totally do!

Sorry your husband had that incident- thank goodness he's OK though- deer can really do some damage if you catch them a certain way. I'd be just as much of a mess though if that happened to me!

Lin said...

I'm laughing at the pants inside-out too. Hee! hee! Hey, I had to go commando home from the pool last week after forgetting my underwear. Criminy. They shouldn't let us out!

Sorry about the deer. It's very hard to see an animal suffer like that. I'm just glad your husband is okay though.

Catherine said...

I'm glad your hubby wasn't hurt in the accident ~ poor deer! Good job on the Spring Bling being a success.
And too funny about wearing your pants on inside out! LOL! I bet no one noticed!

Hope you are getting some warm temps!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com