Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Vintage Chicks Sale 2012



Well, I am all set up for the Vintage Chicks Sale, my booth brimming with lots of new designs!
I will be sure to take lots of photos  at the show and have them for those of you to see who are too far away to attend.

 Here are a couple of the latest pieces coming to the show with me.

Butterfly Garden

Catholic Girl




Pin It

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I hope your sale went well and that you had lovely weather. Rain rain rain here. I wish I lived a bit closer as I think this would have been a very fun sale to attend!

Happy weekend!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com