Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ghost Ship?

We woke up this morning to our first real snowfall of the season. I am not thrilled. 
Luckily, I am taking a little break at the end of this week, and will be travelling to a warmer climate! 

Where am I going?

 Well, I am fortunate to be cruising the Caribbean for a week. Its sort of a family reunion, on my husbands side.....he has a set of twin brothers that turn 50 next week. My sister in law, who is also a travel agent, thought it would be nice for the boys and their families to celebrate together on a special trip, 
(I couldn't agree more!) and managed to get us all a super deal. The three brothers are scattered across the country, so it will be fabulous to reunite on the ship, and celebrate in style. 

One thing that I am looking forward to, is celebrating Halloween on the cruise ship! Apparently, everyone dresses up in their Halloween costumes, and the ship is all decked out to celebrate the occasion. Should be fun! I hope to get some great photos of that wild event, and will post them for you all to see, once I return. 

Shortly after I return home, the Christmas show season will be starting, so I have been madly preparing for 2 great shows that I will be involved in, in November. It will be a crazy month, so I am looking forward to some relaxing and downtime, over the next week, to psyche myself up for the holiday selling season.  Pin It

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Sounds like a fun holiday! Enjoy your trip and soak up some Caribbean sun for me too!

Catherine said...

Mwaaaaa! Warm weather cruise!!!! Jealous! Bah snow... it makes me crabby! :{
xo Catherine

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really fun time! What a great way to beat the snow too:) Enjoy!

Silver Moss Jewellery said...

What a wonderful way to celebrate the snow ;-) Have a great holiday :-)

Lin said...

Criminy! You and your exotic trips!! WOWEE! I want to live like you! :)

Have a great time--we will miss you!

Unknown said...

Wow it seems everytime I pop in you seem to off on another fabulous trip, sounds terrific halloween on a cruise ship in the caribbean! Hope you having a wild time!! Raining as usual here in UK for Halloween!!! E x

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com