Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Winding Down

Things  here, at Hot Rocks Jewellery, are winding down for the holiday season. Now that the Christmas shows are finished, and most of the custom orders are completed, I am looking forward to taking a bit of a break over the holidays. I still have one more custom order to do, and I am done. I even cleaned up the studio last week....which let me tell you...is a MAJOR  job!

I already have thoughts and plans in my head for next years designs, and I am planning on experimenting with a new line...more on that in the New Year!


My Etsy Shop closes for the holidays, on Dec. 12, so if you are planning on making a purchase please hop on over to my little boutique...there are still a few pieces that need homes. Deadline to the USA in time for Christmas is today...but if you live in Canada, there are still a few days left for me to get your Christmas purchase into the mail, and to you in time for the big day. 

My shop will reopen later in January, but if you would like to keep in touch with Hot Rocks over the holidays, check out my Facebook Page. I plan on having a big sale, later in the New Year, so by "liking" my page, you will be the first to be "in the know'! Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well enjoy your holiday break!! It sounds like you will with the studio cleaning out of the way! I'm excited to see what your new line will look like. Happy Holidays!

Catherine said...

Isn't it amazing that Christmas is once again just around the corner with a new year close behind? Hope you are keeping warm my friend ~ let's hope for no more winter storms!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com