Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Losing Battle

I am in the midst of designing...so sorry for the sparse posts of late!

This guy recently paid me a visit........



He had a friend with him too..........




They were trying to nuzzle their noses down into the snow and eat my plants, that are hiding beneath several inches of the white stuff.

I went outside onto my deck and started talking to him, asking him why he was eating my plants...and he just stood there firmly, looking at me...not afraid at all!
I went back inside.

Deer =1
Me = 0


Pin It

5 comments:

Lin said...

Hahaha! He was thinking "Why is that lady talking to me?" :)

I know, you can't beat them. Even IF you scared him off, he'd be back in the dark to get them anyway. :(

Mountaindreamers said...

His friends are at my house , looking too.....

DVArtist said...

Great shots. I miss the deer in my yard. Hey they have to eat too.
Nicole/Beadwright

Anonymous said...

Wow. They're so beautiful! I would have a hard time kicking them out too, even if they were eating my garden:)

Catherine said...

Haha ~ deer are always a welcome site ~ but oh how they make a mess of the garden! Well, that is the price we pay for loving nature.

Have fun creating!
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com