Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Quintessential Magazine

 Today, I came across this beautiful and inspiring, online magazine from down under. Its called The Quintessential Magazine.
If you love to be inspired by stunning images and stories that relate to vintage, industrial and restyled home decor, you have to check this out!


       All images from the Quintessential Magazine








Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Kind of looks like your house!

Lin said...

LOVE it! It's a fine display of collections without it being crazy.

Catherine said...

Cool! I will have to check this one out. I love on-line magazines. So environmentally friendly! :)
xo Catherine

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com