Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Market Recap

I really enjoyed my day at the Okotoks Artisan Market. A few familiar faces stopped by to visit, and take home some new Hot Rocks jewellery, and I enjoyed chatting to many new admirers and customers. There was plenty of live entertainment at the market, and we enjoyed watching Zumba dancers, and Karate demos. There were also some wonderful musicians, and we heard everything, from blues and country to  classic rock. There was also a very talented harpist that took the stage, and played some very angelic music.  I will be back at this market, on May the 4th.




We also had a huge dump of snow yesterday. Everything is covered with a very thick blanket of the white stuff. Looks like Spring is still a way off.  Pin It

3 comments:

Jane Perala said...

Your table looks fantastic Susan!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! I hope you made out well too. Ugh, more snow???

Lin said...

Oh, gees, I wish I could have seen your booth in person! I love your pieces and am always looking for another one.

I like how you show your necklaces on the form with the t-shirt. It's hard to judge how they look or how far down they hang if you don't show it on a model. Please include a photo like that on your etsy page--so we can see how low it hangs and where the baubles hit ya.

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com