Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Westward Ho!!

Winter  still seems to be hanging on. Much of the country is still very cold, and receiving snow....not the kind of weather you think of, when you visualize Spring. 

However, out on the west coast, Spring seems to be alive and well! So I am taking a short break, and heading west, in search of green grass, tulips, and warm weather. 

In the meantime, here are a couple more Hot Rocks Spring designs. 
(My Etsy shop will be closed from March 31- April 9)

      Happy Easter to all of my readers!














Pin It

2 comments:

Lin said...

Take me with you!! Seems everyone is on Spring Break but me. :(

Have a good time!

DVArtist said...

Have fun on your trip. If you want to stay warm stay away from the North Pacific where I live. LOL Way cold here.
Nicole/Beadright

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com