Flickr

www.flickr.com
Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset Hot Rocks' Hot Rocks Jewellery 2012 photoset

Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Oh, Canada!

Over the summer, I managed to find several old brass Canadian military buttons, at various flea markets and antique shops. I wanted to do a "get back to your roots", Canadian pride type of line. I really love the look of the brass... that has such a fabulous age old patina, with distressed leather. Add a bit of glam and bling to keep it girly, and heres what I came up with. 
Hope you like it!

      Introducing my "Oh, Canada" line. 













Pin It

6 comments:

Lin said...

Those are sharp! Wherever do you find your treasures? You must have a very keen eye.

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

I love the colors, the finishes, and the texture. Great line!

Jane Perala said...

Those are fantastic - I love them!

BeadedTail said...

Those are fabulous! I don't know how you think of your designs but they're amazing!

Our Hopeful Home said...

These are gorgeous and so unique! Thanks for stopping by and for your nice comment. I'm now your newest follower!

Kathleen

DVArtist said...

Wow what a great idea. You are so clever and inventive. Beautiful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Featured on:

World Artisan Gems

Sizzling Sales and Promos!

Would you like to be notified of sales and promos at Hot Rocks?
If so send me your email address, and I will add you to my mailing list.
contact susan@hotrocksglassjewels.com